Skip to content
- Preferred by mothers as an Excellent Solution for NIGHT TIME when the diaper's function is mostly urine absorption.
- Pocket type is an excellent design for a moving baby as it keeps the absorbing pads held intact without much position change as a baby starts standing and walking by the age of 10-12 months.
- Though it can be used for longer hours, we recommend to change the diaper every six hours and keep the baby diaper free for some hours even for any diapers.
- Small - Medium - Large Sizes can be adjusted in the same diaper (One Size Concept).
- Attractive large variety of colors and patterns available.