Bumberry Sleeper (Pink)
- A convenient diapering option made exclusively for overnight usage.
- The outer PUL is waterproof and it has a stay dry interior to keep the baby dry and comfortable.
- Snap buttons for comfort fit.
- Partially stitched wet free inserts to help adjust absorbency.
- Pockets are provided and a hemp insert can be used for additional absorbency.
- We follow the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) guidelines to limit 6 hours as diapering time.
Normal wash: If soiled, pre-rinse with cold water and remove solid waste with a health faucet. Soak both diapers and insert in a bucket of mild detergent solution. Wash manually or machine wash. Hang dry, preferably in the sun - it’s nature’s best disinfectant! DO NOT BLEACH OR USE FABRIC SOFTENERS, as these products will leave a waxy build-up and lower the absorbency of the inserts or cause leaks.
I love how they are super soft and fit a 3-month old so snugly with no leaks.
The jeans print is also super stylish and best used for night times or during travelling when changing diapers can be a hassle. So what I like about bumberry cloth diapers ⬇️ 1️⃣ Really gentle on baby's skin and prevents rashes. 2️⃣ Environment friendly 3️⃣ Reusable hence also cost-friendly in the long run. 4️⃣ Easy to wash,can be machine-washed as well
Such a blessing if u r toiler training
Wonderful product. Finally I got a solution to my night time diapering....it actually sustains all throughout the night...coz it has 3 layers…
Night time cloth diapering solution
I have been cloth diapering my child for almost 2 years now and I highly recommend Bumberry sleepers for night time diapering. My little one is a heavy wetter and I no longer need to wake to check wetness during night. It works for us. Worth the money and soft on easy on little bums.
The best ever cloth diaper
My baby has used different brands of cloth diapers since she was 6 months old and I can very well say that bumberry is the best among them all. It has saved us during the daytimes, night times, long and short trips and what not! It's the best ever, no doubt.
Suggestion: Please include more variety designs to choose from other than the existing designs for sleeper.
Eco friendly Product.
Iam using this on 2 months old baby, does it's job pretty well
My baby happy with that. When he have 3 month am start using. Good absorbency. But it heavy.
Bumberry Sleeper (Pink)
Regular price ₹ 699
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.